No eth0:

Deepak Saxena deepak@csociety.purdue.edu
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:32:22 -0700

On Mar 30 2001, at 10:39, Trent Shipley was caught saying:
>   Bus  0, device  10, function  0:
>     Ethernet controller: Unknown vendor Unknown device (rev 17).
>       Vendor id=1317. Device id=985.
>       Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 11.  Master Capable.
> Latency=64.  Min Gnt=255.Max Lat=255.
>       I/O at 0xd400 [0xd401].
>       Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xefffec00 [0xefffec00].

OK.  Looks like linux does not support this yet. I _may_ (no promises)
be able to make a hack to the driver to make it support this card
as I think it's just adding 1 line of code to tulip_core.c.  If I
have time, I'll look into it next week.

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena - deepak@csociety.purdue.edu - phone://602.790.0500

Code Monkey, MontaVista Software, Inc. - THE Embedded Linux Experts

Audiences today lack all ability to comprehend anything artistic. Having no
grasp of metaphor, subtlety, or allusion they want instead everything direct,
predictable, and simplistic.