KDE 2.1 and fonts

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:58:59 +0000

I have just upgraded to KDE 2.1 (and QT 2.2.4), and I noticed some changes in
how things looked.  I noticed that the fonts were the Console defaults.  I
tried changing them to what I had before, and after applying the changes and
restarting KDE, I saw that they reverted back to the consol defaults.  I also
noticed that Netscape has solid blocks for what used to show as real text on
the toolbars, etc.  Netscape isn't that important, but I want to be able to
change the fonts to whatever I need.  I am using fonts that I installed via
xfstt.  That all worked fine in KDE 2.0.1.

Any takers?

--
Rick Rosinski
http://rickrosinski.com