Plug-discuss digest, Vol 1 #890 - 11 msgs

David A. Sinck sinck@ugive.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:35:44 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Max Tekchand on 3/25/2001 21:28 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ Does anyone know, if there is a program that converts Word document into
\_ html files to run on a Linux box. I've tried "webdoc". It craps out
\_ after converting the first 5 .doc.

http://www.wvWare.com/

It's a bit heavy handed and wants to put font tags every place that
seem to make it overly scrunched in netscape, but it works.  It hasn't
quite gotten to the point where I've created a script to strip the
font tags out...but it's getting there.  :-)

David