Anyone doing SETIathome?

kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 19:49:19 -0700

I run seti and am a member of the 'Linux' seti group. Number 13 in the
rackings (of that group) with about 8200 units done. See :
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?email=kevin_oconnor%40geocities.com&cmd=user_stats_new

--
Kevin O'Connor

If you look very closely at the underside of
  an Intellimouse Explorer, and look directly
  at the LED, you can see the fires of hell
  awaiting you for buying a MS product......or
  maybe I'm just seeing things......I
  dunno....damn meds....