SuSE Linux 7.1 + Shutdown

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 13:02:08 -0800

Clay,
	Instead of commenting them out to deactivate them, why don't you
just change all the y's to n's? Also, for reference's sake, I run SuSE as
well. Making changes in there isn't that big of a deal. But as a precaution
I'd make a backup copy of your file just in case anything happens. YaST uses
this file pretty heavily for a lot of configuration options, so they warn
against manually editing it so you prevent breaking anything, but as long as
you don't make too drastic of a change it shouldnt' be a problem.

Lucas