free (or extremely cheap) pop mail accounts?

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:47:18 -0700

Ummm, I have a pretty good mail account.  If you don't buy the dial up, it
would be a small cost each month of $2.50, pay for the year and I will give
it to you for $18.  If you buy the dial up, it's $14.95 a month, including
up to three email accounts.  Take your pick.  Let me know.

Kimi Adams