Free stuff for PLUG and some not so free stuff for PLUG

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:23:54 -0700

Gary,

Do you have someone to take that Amiga stuff off of you yet?  If not, would
love to get it from you asap.  I live at Beardsley and 7th street, right in
your neighborhood.

Kimi