Free stuff for PLUG and some not so free stuff for PLUG

Gary Nichols gnichols@qwest.net
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:04:17 -0700

Guys,

I just cleaned out my den and I have a bunch of linux-oriented stuff I'd
like to donate to the group.   If somebody could swing by my home or office
to pick them up I'd appreciate it-- no idea when I'll make the next meeting.
Perhaps use them as door prizes or donations to school(s)?

More or less the pile of stuff consists of:
Redhat 5.1
Redhat 5.2
Redhat 6.1
Redhat 7.0 (brand new in shrink wrap)
Suse 6.x (can't remember)
Tk/Tcl Tools book
Applixware office
Various linux books that I had more than 1 copy of.

There are some linux T-shirts too, just can't remember what I threw in the
box.  Anyway... this stuff is free to the group, just need a 'designatee' to
come pick it up!

My home is near I-17/Deer Valley in Phoenix, my office is near
Priest/University in Tempe.

Also OT, I am planning on moving to Chandler shortly so I'm wanting to sell
my Amiga 2000 with monitor/keyboard/mouse and a box of software.  (You know,
better to sell cheap than move it LOL)  The Amiga has 2MB of memory, a hard
drive/floppy/external floppy and works great.
I'll let all this Amiga stuff go for $100.

Anybody?  Please answer to the list or you can email me directly at:
gnichols AT qwest.net.

Thanks PLUG'ers

Gary