COM to USB devices

Alan Dayley adayley@adtron.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:30:25 -0700

I have a "whatever" brand PC USB to COM port adapter for my Palm.  Bought
it at a cable place before you could get them at "Worst Buy" type places.
Works like it did the first day, perfectly.  It created a COM3 for the OS
and I told the HotSync conduit to use COM3.  Slick as can be and no problems.

Alan