Help Toshiba built in NIC

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:28:01 -0700

---
if the NIC's are ISA then you have to configure the first one with the
information for all of them....

i.e.

eth0,eth1,eth2
irq=5,10,11
i/o=0x0000,0x06000,0x,06600

then the 2nd and third cards configure from the first card. It's obtuse but
that is the way I had to do it on an old setup which only had ISA slots.

Craig