This is rare

Anthony Walsh Anthony Walsh" <awalsh@itconnections.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:25:20 -0700

"Jody F. Kerr" wrote:

> Hey Anthony,
>
> I'm not looking for a job, but as a java developer I have to say that I
> detest JRun. try taking a look at Caucho.com's Resin package. Runs
> standalone (no web server needed) handles JSP/Beans/Servlets and even has
> built in XML/XSL support. Plus the memory footprint is a fraction of
JRun's.
> Give it a test run, your developers will thank you for it.

This is true and it also works with Apache. Apache with Tomcat may be
second choice. Are you looking for Open Source tools?

Eric :-)

--__--__--

Hey guys,

Easy on me, I am a technical recruiter, who wants to be a programmer :o)  On
a serious note, I will pass the suggestions on to the hiring manager.  As
far as Open Source tools, I am not sure but knowing my company I think they
are open to Open Source tools.

Thanks for the ideas,

Anthony
Anthony G. Walsh
Account Manager                           awalsh@itconnections.com
IT Connections, Inc.                       602.240.7711     Ext. 14

     Your Source For Efficient, Effective IT Expertise.