Advice Part 2! :)

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:16:07 -0500

This is my personal opinion, so please take as such.

MCSE, MCSE MC....

are bunch of crap.  People are promised great
careers just because they take the cert.  It is not
true.  These people are not skilled enough to do
most of the sys admin stuff.

The only thing those are good for is if you
have ton of experience and some employer is
deep into MS(hit) and He/She is willing to
pay you extra money for holding the cert.

Otherwise it is useless.

I hear these commercials
on the radio about how great you career is going to
take off after you certified.  Bunch of lies.
They will take you 1200.00 and give you a useless
papaer.

Save the money and take some classes at the ASU or
other college.

Greg