Samba and passwords

Rick Rosinski rick@rickrosinski.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:47:34 +0000

I am putting this off for a while.  I decided to merge the two systems
together - dual boot.  Windows is only useful to me for games now, and my
winbox is only a Cyrix 686 / 166mhz and the good games that I have hardly run
on that processor.  When I decide to build a faster linux box, and use this
one for windows, I will try Samba again, and I will let you all know if I
succeed or fail.  Thanks alot for your advice, and I have saved the info for
later.