ssh programming

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:25:33 -0800

Can you be a little more specific as to what you're trying to do with ssh
and why PostGres would need to interact with it? My understanding is that
you would use SSH for secure data transfer, thereby eliminating the need for
them to be integrated "together". But then again, I don't know what you're
doing...