Configuring sendmail on SuSE Linux 7.1

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:35:02 -0800

I downloaded a nice little script called popper that will actually let you
read and delete mail without downloading it from the mail server. It's a
console app written in perl, but it serves my basic console needs. I gave up
long ago on trying to configure/install qmail and sendmail. I'd run
pine/elm/mutt if they'd pull mail straight from the server without the need
for any local daemons...