MyLinux article

Joel Dudley Joel.Dudley@DevelopOnline.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 21:43:37 -0700

Rob Whehrli has been in our office several times as a contractor for
Hitatchi. He went into the gory details of mylinux with us and I must say
that I am very excited about it. They have really done their research on
this gadget. From the LCD to the CPU all components were carefully chosen
and are very impressive. It looks like it is going to be pretty open and
hackable (in the good sense). If you can, go to his site and get one of
those shnazzy T-shirts he has for sale to support his project. I have seen
them up close and they are good geekwear.

- Joel Dudley
Developonline.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Thelin
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sent: 3/20/01 1:16 PM
Subject: MyLinux article

Rob Wehrli has written an editorial for AZtechBiz about MyLinux and open
source in arizona.  This editorial has been picked up by linuxtoday.com
and newsforge.com.  Since many people in plug seem to be intersted in
his product and it is getting good press for open source here I thought
you all would find this interesting.

http://www.aztechbiz.com/news/20010319/232106

Eric

--
Eric Thelin                                          erict@aztechbiz.com
           AZtechBiz.com: Where Arizona Does Tech Business