Linux b-day, was Re: FTP Security

Carl Parrish cparrish@home.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 14:49:42 -0700

Okay I'm talking to industry to find out if they want to help sponsor
our Linux B-day event (have we decided if its a one or two day event
yet?). Only problem is I don't know what date to tell them. Have we
decided on a date yet? If not can we get on this quickly I have a few
ppl interested but I need more info to tell them.

Carl Parrish.