IRC network announcement

proudhawk@uswestmail.net proudhawk@uswestmail.net
19 Mar 2001 11:04:54 -0800

well guys,
I have the ircd operational here at home and its stable. the server network is 5
located servers across the US and the EU.
I'd like to invite you guys to come on in and start up the PLUG chan (or call
at #LINUX if you don't want it specialized).

there are 4 major servers (and 1 test) to the network:
pretorian.ath.cx (thats me)
tomoose.ath.cx (moose! gotta have it!)
Karma.ath.cx (make sure your nice this life, you know how karma works)
Blueseed.ath.cx (making the world safe from mutant monsters)

test server: trasnmeta (haven't got a saying for this one yet)

come on it, have a good time and chat (believe me, we need the userbase).
all servers are compiled on linux (save for karma).

all are welcome. :)

Hawke

Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net