Need ISP!!!

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 23:40:08 -0700 (MST)

Am 15. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Kimi A. Adams so:

> Where can I find SAGE[1] and NANOG[2]?  I would love to check them out for
> confirmation.

SAGE is a professional org. Gotto to be a member of USENIX to become a
member of SAGE.

www.NANOG.org

BTW, the SAGE mailing list is an excellent source of info and I would
suggest dishing out the membership fees to anyone who does *NIX sys_adm
for a living. There are student discounts as well as scholarships to help
students pay to go to conferences and stuff.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The