Overheating system

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:27:58 -0800

I've had this same problem, and have a couple recommendations:

1. make sure the inside of that box is clean - any dust you may have around
that cpu(which seems to be your biggest worry) clogs running whirly-parts
and helps heat things up.

2. If worse comes to worse, take the case off the box and point a little fan
towards everything-my current setup until I get my new machine(on Tuesday)
:)

3. The armoir certainly doesn't help.

Hope this helps...

Lucas