confidential business

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:38:41 -0700

----
Wow - has anyone ever seen a good looking Romanian woman?

Email scams work because it only takes one or two fools to make it
worthwhile. Regretfully, people take advantage of someone's trusting nature
to exploit them. Guess we all need to be reminded of the lecture that Steve
Martin's dad gave him in the movie "The Jerk" about the difference between
'sh*t' and 'shinola'.

Oh and by the way, I have some prime desert property to sell...

;-)

Craig