what was the name of that hardware company?

Rick Russell info@idatasys.com
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:49:52 -0700

I have a Dell Inspiron 7000 that is great with Linux.  I have run RedHat 6.2
and 7 on it and I have run Mandrake 7.2 as well.  I just got a Dell Inspiron
8000 and I have it running RedHat Fisher beta.  I have it working well now,
but it was a challenge getting it running with any version.  Most of the
driver issues are resolved with the 2.4.2 kernel.

Rick Russell
Technical Consultant
iDataSys.com
http://www.idatasys.com

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Lucas
Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 4:53 PM
To: plug1
Subject: what was the name of that hardware company?

I know I've asked this a couple times, and I tried(unsuccessfully) to find
it in the archives, but I can't remember the name of that computer store
that everyone always recommends.

On the same note, when is thelinuxstore.com going to update its website? Has
anyone had any problems installing linux on a dell desktop?

Lucas Vogel
Exponent, Inc.
lvogel@exponent.com
623-587-6739	work