netscape and sound

kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com kevin_oconnor.geo@yahoo.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:43:29 -0700

In netscape : Edit -> Prefs -> Navigator -> Applications and edit each
of the offending file types to ask what to do instead of running a
plug-in automagically. A bit tedious, but it should do what you want.

A more common solution : Install sound card, do sndconfig and make sound
card work , use aumix to set volume at minimum. te he he he

Kevin O