West Side Meeting

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 12:44:31 -0700 (MST)

Am 12. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Brian Cluff so:

> Are the west side meeting going to continue being on the same day as the PHP
> users group meeting beyond this first time?  I think we might have a few
> members of the PHP group that might want to attend both and it would be
> kinda lame if they had to choose meetings.

I agree it would be better to not have the time conflict, but since we're
talking 50 miles apart I don't see it as much of a problem and I want as
few hurdles in the way for the new meeting as we can get, e.g. Steve and
those on the west side get to decide when they want to have the meeting.
From the post I made about meeting times before you can see that it's
difficult to pick a night that doesn't have a conflict. That's actually a
good thing :).

I was hoping to get to the west side meeting this month, but I really need
to be at the php meeting since they're covering xml.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --