West Side Meeting

foodog foodog@qwest.net
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 01:20:30 -0700

Okay... All the info I can scrape together at the moment:

Where:  Glendale Community College, 6000 W. Olive Ave.  Glendale.
        in the High Tech 1 (HT1) Teleconference room

When:   Tuesday, 3/27 7:00 until 9:30, I'd like to close the room by
about 10:00.

This is the only map I've got right now:

http://www.gc.maricopa.edu/index/campus.cfm?see=High_Tech_Center_1

Once you're in the building it's easy to find.  The Teleconference room
is next to the computer room.

I need to talk to security and see what the deal is with visitor
parking; I know it's there, I just don't know where.

I'll post more information as soon as I can.  Hope to see you there,

Steve