[azipa] Help! Need ISP!

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:00:15 -0700

Bill,

No, you didn't miss it.  Part of the reason that there isn't much on the
website is because these services are word of mouth items that I am the
only person in my company who knows what can be sold or remotely knows how
to set up.  Yes, I can set up shell accounts.  They are all the same
account pricing at $14.95 per month for the group or anyone referring.

It's pretty quick to set up.  I will be available for setting up this kind
of service on Monday.  All I need is your address, phone number, etc., user
name and password.  But I don't want this going via email to me.  Call me
Monday at 623-580-1307 when you are available to set up your
computer.  This is my home office number so I'm pretty much here unless I'm
at the office, which is 602-795-8581.

Thanks.

Kimi