Need ISP!!!

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 07:49:14 -0700

It's great to see that there are all kinds of ISP's out there willing to
give you a dial up, then make you pay for a static IP address.  The service
that I provide is the same amount per month, whether it's just dial up or
one with a static IP.

Just so that everyone is on the same page, there's 10 MB personal web
space, email accounts as needed, great dial up service THAT WON'T BOOT YOU
OFF and I'm still in business.  I'm not a fly by night company that cannot
make the payments for stuff to be still on.

I will give dial up with static IP to the group for $14.95 as stated
before.  It's cheaper than anything out there that needs a static.  So,
feel free to try the service for a month, if you don't like it or it
doesn't work, then I won't have hurt feelings.  If you like it and want to
stay, tell some others about it.

Thanks for all the support of those other guys though, because without word
of mouth, no sales ever happen!!

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
623-580-1307