Who was that KDE Developer...

Kurt Granroth kurt@granroth.org
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 18:03:27 -0700

Jim wrote:
> lurking in the audience last night, waiting to just jump all over Jiva?

That would be me.  Was it your impression that I was "waiting to..jump
all over Jiva?"  If so, that wasn't my intent.  I tried to correct
inaccurate statements (of which there were very few) but I strictly
leave any opinions alone.

I had intended to sit totally quiet for the meeting since I had never
heard a user do a presentation on KDE.  It's always been either me or
another KDE developer doing the talking.  It was interesting to hear
what was said (and what wasn't!) and what areas were covered.

> Good thing Jiva prefers KDE over Gnome ::grin::

It really wouldn't have mattered.  I go to nearly all the major Linux
expos and shows so I have run into hundreds of Gnome fans.. many of
which try their darndest to get some sort of rise out of me.  I've
long decided on a policy to never contradict opinions (waste of time)
and only deal with the facts.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop