looking for a T1(point to point)

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Thu, 08 Mar 2001 15:53:37 -0700

--=====================_28289224==_.ALT

Hey, I just got a quote for T-1 that was pretty reasonable since they are
running a special.  Call Kimberly at Extreme Internet at
602-418-2604.  Tell her that you are part of the PLUG and that I just spoke
with her today.

Kimi Adams

At 3/8/01 06:48 AM, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Once again I would like to tap the list here for information.  We are
>looking into having
>a T1 line installed here.  Any suggestions or caveats?
>
>Thanks again,
>
>James Shaker
>480-968-6661

--=====================_28289224==_.ALT

Hey, I just got a quote for T-1 that was pretty reasonable since they are
running a special.&nbsp; Call Kimberly at Extreme Internet at
602-418-2604.&nbsp; Tell her that you are part of the PLUG and that I
just spoke with her today.<br>
Kimi Adams<br>
At 3/8/01 06:48 AM, you wrote:<br>
&nbsp;<br>
for information.&nbsp; We are looking into having</font><br>
a T1 line installed here.&nbsp; Any suggestions or caveats?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
480-968-6661</blockquote></html>