iptables

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:14:35 -0700

----
I am a real fan of David Ranch's TrinityOS - he's also one of the
maintainer's of the IPMasq site. Their reference is to a site that was
offline a minute ago but it seemed fairly comprehensive when I reviewed
it... (Rusty's remarkable unreliable guides)

<http://netfilter.filewatcher.org/unreliable-guides/index.html>

Craig