Need a sparc 5 with monitor 170 mhz

D hdemetrio@qwest.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:17:44 -0700

Does it come with a monitor Gary and if it does how much?

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Gary
Nichols
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 5:07 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: RE: Need a sparc 5 with monitor 170 mhz

Just my 2 cents-- I've had bad luck with supersellers.net.  I RMA'd a faulty
product to them 3-day fedex.  It's been a MONTH and I still haven't got my
freaking replacement yet.  All I get in email is "Oh, it shipped today!
Really!". Very bad business practices.

Also, if someone in the group is looking to buy a [Sun Sparc5
85mhz/128MB/3GB/CD/Floppy/TGX Framebuffer/Solaris8] box at a good price, let
me know.  I live in the north valley near the I17/101 stack.

I'll probably be buying a SunBlade100 in a few, so no need to keep my trusty
Sparc around. :))