QWest VDSL, was Re: do you use cox@home?

foodog foodog@qwest.net
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:13:39 -0700

  Kevin, I started getting ads in the mail from (then) USWest about 8
months before their VDSL was available in my area.  They sent a guy
around pitching it door-to-door 2.5 months before they could install.  I
have it now and I'm pretty happy with it.

  I got 256kbps data, and my wife has 24x7 coverage of all sorts of
grisly serial murderer coverage that women seem to find so compelling on
the curiously-named Lifetime network, but I digress.

  FWIW, I'm in a 30-year-old Glendale Neighborhood.