open sc mtg notes

Jean Francois azjeanfrancois@yahoo.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:51:29 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to do an IPV6 presentation and maybe set up a demo of using
a 6bone gateway during a meeting.
I have done it in OpenBSD so I'd like to try it with Linux too.

I don't know when I can do it tho'.

I am currently working on another Network Security Certification class and
that takes precedence :)

JLF Sends...

=====
--