Re[2]: Last Warning

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 01:33:27 -0700 (MST)

Am 03. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Armin Hartinger so:

> I don't think this should degenerate into a east-west discussion. If

Most definitely!

> there's a considerable amount of ppl who have little interest in going
> east up to Mesa in rush hour, we should find a place more in the
> centre of the valley, as it makes little sense to fall from one
> extreme into the other.

We tried that. In fact, I fought against moving to Sequoia because it's
too far East, but I failed in coming up with a better location. It's
turned out, other than location, to be a great place. Brian and Jason make
sure we're taken care of, including web cam.

We could get in the UACT, but no net connection and too formal. Maybe the
guard museum. We don't want to lose any functionality.

> Imo, the real issue at hand is to find a properly located installation where
> those meetings can be held. Maybe we can all together compose a mail

We've had offers before, but no one stayed with it long enough to start
the meetings. The Thu meetings are because Jiva just started hosting them.

Looks like we're on the way for a West side meeting. Let's make sure it
happens!

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
# I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-) -- Kevin Buettner