Lucas

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 15:16:48 -0800

Thanks for the info Nick; I'll probably keep 7.1 in mind if I ever do a
fresh install, but I'm already ahead of 7.1's version updates(kde 2.1, 2.4.2
kernel, etc.) to really justify a major upgrade like that - not that I
haven't considered it...

BTW, I have finally gotten the 2.4.2 kernel to work - as someone suggested,
I didn't have it properly compiled for MY processor. Doh!