cellular dsl

William Karl k.karl@asu.edu
Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:20:13 -0700

--Boundary_(ID_2PDW4OSZW/svxaJnD2jNtg)

I was just wondering what the name of the company providing cellular type
"dsl" access was. They gave a presentation a few months ago at the monthly
meeting. I know that they said they weren't supporting residential
connections but I live in an apartment in Tempe with no high speed
connections available. I thought I'd give them a call. Any help would be
appreciated.

--Boundary_(ID_2PDW4OSZW/svxaJnD2jNtg)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DISO-8859-15">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>cellular dsl</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I was just wondering what the name of the company =
providing cellular type &quot;dsl&quot; access was. They gave a =
presentation a few months ago at the monthly meeting. I know that they =
said they weren't supporting residential connections but I live in an =
apartment in Tempe with no high speed connections available. I thought =
I'd give them a call. Any help would be appreciated.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>=

--Boundary_(ID_2PDW4OSZW/svxaJnD2jNtg)--