Last Warning

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@qwest.net
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 19:39:11 -0700

The original meeting that set up the meeting place was one I participated in.  I
had originally used everyone's address or major cross streets (for those that
sent it to me) to plot where everyone was geographically.  Turns out we had two
major groupings, one in the east valley and one in the west.  It was decided to
hold the meetings that we organized (thanks to Jiva and the others who showed
up) at the Boys and Girls club of Scottsdale (thanks to Wes Bateman) every
second Thursday of the month.  It was also decided at that meeting that because
the meeting time/location wouldn't work for everyone that if others wanted to
they could also organize meetings at a place and time of their choosing without
having to become a seperate LUG.

If people want I can try and do the map again to see if we still have the two
center groupings.  Before you send me your address or major crossroads let's see
how this discussion pans out.

What's so wrong about having 3 or 4 meetings a month in different areas of the
valley anyways, this is a big city after all (square mileage at least).