Free dial up access

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:32:19 -0700

This is true.  All have either folded or been bought out.  Since my company
is an ISP and since I provide dial up nationwide, I watch these other
companies go under while I am still here.  I have only dial up accounts
through referral rather than advertising, so there aren't thousands of
them.  Yet, I don't think that there would be a problem for using a Linux
based computer to dial up any more than there is with most of my windows
based customers.  I would be willing to try working with everyone that
would need dial up.  My fee is relatively low for Phoenix.  It's a straight
pipe with no scripts running to time out (if you are really doing something
like checking mail or surfing).  Sometimes, I am on line for six hours and
I don't have anything running, no browser or anything up at all.

If you wish to give it a try, it's $16.95 monthly.  No sign up fee, with
enough emails or whatever is needed.  As always, I would be willing to give
discounts to the group for $14.95 monthly.

Call me at 623-580-1307.

Kimi Adams