do the funky eth...

Nick Estes nick@nickstoys.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:43:12 -0700 (MST)

Try putting the iproute2 tools on there, they'll at least help you
troubleshoot a little more.  For example, when you take down an interface
with ifconfig, it still has the ip address in the kernel, with iproute2
you can see those and pull out the bad IP.  It also gives you better
control over the arp table too.

	--Nick