Last Warning

Jim farli@qwest.net
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 13:47:44 -0700

Hans is putting together a list of places that might be willing to donate
space for a PLUG meeting all over the metro area.  As soon as it is
compiled, it will be posted here on discuss.  If you know about a place,
email me!

As far as assistance, anyone who wants to organize a satellite PLUG
meeting WILL, not might, get assistance.  It is in everyone's interest to
unify under a common name.  Guaranteed assistance will include publicity
on the PLUG web site, help to obtain stuff to give away at the meetings,
mentoring from those of us who have been part of PLUG, and anything else
that is necessary.

You see, we WANT more people to be exposed and involved in PLUG.  We WANT
to help anyone and everyone who wants to promote Linux and Open Source
software.  We KNOW that we cannot serve the entire Phoenix metro area from
just the Mesa meetings.

The challenge that we eastsiders face are:
1) we do not know who is interested in PLUG from other areas
2) we do not know who will help organize and run satellite meetings
3) we would have the same kinds of travel issues to other meetings

So, we need ANYONE from those other areas to step up and help.  All it
takes is an email to me to start something.

</ramble>