Lemmings Lemmings Lemmings

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:01:31 -0700

> If you do not educate your representatives someone else will, but
> IMNSHO, a
> chain letter says that you would rather use setup.exe rather than .make.

---
sometimes I prefer to use rpm -ivh * but that is neither here nor there. If
the job is better suited to setup.exe then I'm all for it. I think given
workloads, inclination towards procrastination etc., using a letter template
is better than no letter at all. I think numbers speak regardless of whether
the email is generated by template or by clear, consise origninal thought.

Craig