UCITA has landed in AZ.

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:18:10 -0700

\_ Someone should contact local media like:
\_ local news,
\_ newspapers,
\_ radio stations
\_
\_ It would be good to be able inform the public.

What would be excellent would be for PLUG to assmeble a bevy of people
to foist at the media to make their job easier, hence making it more
likely that they'd take the step do a story...

* startup execs
* larger company execs (?)
* joe users
* plug users

I dunno if the larger company execs want to get into it because making
a public statemtn my have Legal Ramifications (TM), but the startups
are less likely to worry about that just to get air time.  :-)
However, the larger execs will carry name brand recognition and hence
weight with the viewers.

David
"Hi.  My name is David, and I use PLUGs every day.  It's ever so much
betta than putting my fingers in the outlet like me pappy tought me
when I was knee high to a grasshopper.  This UCITA thing is worse than
ant Sally's potata slaw.  Ewww."