Last Warning

foodog foodog@qwest.net
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:01:24 -0700

Jim wrote:

> The open Steering Committee meeting is less than 24 hours away.  Your
> input is the reason that the steering committee has opened this meeting to
> all PLUG members.
>
> You have been warned!

Jim, I'd go to meetings if they were ever in Phoenix or Glendale.  I
just can't bring myself to drive out to Scottsdale/Mesa/B.F.Egypt to
tell you in person.

I was glad to hear that thing I went to at Viking Systems(?) somewhere
around last October was an "installfest"; seemed like a bunch of people
waiting for something to happen, accented by a few anxious jobseekers
canvassing the attendees...
Not quite everything I'd dreamed of, you might say ;-)

Hoping for the best,

Steve
I enjoy the lists in any case :-)