OT: I'm leaving, selling hardware

Armin Hartinger plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:15:52 -0700

Hi PLUG,

I'm moving to the UK, being offered a job there. I've some PC hardware
to sell in a few days, but I figured I let you guys have a shot at the
crown jewels in my collection first.

1 Color Laser Printer:        QMS-Minolta MagicColor Desklaser 2
600dpi, parallel and 10base-T ethernet connection.
1.5 yrs old, great shape, few prints (color used rarely). New B/W cartridge.
I'm asking for 700USD.

1 21" Monitor  Phillips Brilliance 201P (P stands for professional)
0.24mm dot pitch, 121KHz hor. frequency, 5BNC connectors & 15-pin VGA
OSD w/ more options you ever care to mess with :)
Comes w/ both high-quality BNC and SUB-D cables.
I'm asking for 600USD.

Both things are LARGE and HEAVY and must be picked up from where I live
(Tempe:Baseline/McClintock). If you're interested mail me w/ your phone number.

I'm pretty set on those prices... they are very fair (monitor might not
seem at first glance, but check out those specs! +keep in mind
no shipping costs)

-Armin