Phoenix Area Linux Training

Simper, Brian D plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:20:55 -0700

Can anyone recommend any local Linux training companies?  My employer is
willing to pay for classes but would prefer local classes to avoid
additional travel costs.  Viking Systems is mentioned on the PLUG web page
but they don't have any classes scheduled and I got a very generic answering
machine when I tried to call them.  Their web page does not appear to have
been updated for several months.

I would prefer more advanced training and I would appreciate any
recommendations even if they are not local.  My boss is pretty good about
pushing training as long as we provide rational, business-related
justification for it.

Thanks,

Brian Simper