Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 23:30:48 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Tyler Hall so:

> I thought we moderated all the non-member messages?  If anyone is familiar
> with that message, it's the snow white virus!  So I hope nobody opened it
> :>

Check the headers. It probably didn't come in via the list server. I didn't
get a copy. That email addy shouldn't be subbed. What it probably means is
that someone who reads this list uses evil software that is susceptible to
this trojan *and* that they foolishly opened it.

Now, before the witch hunt starts, I think we should give whoever it is
that is guilty of running such shoddy software to take their hard drive
to the nearest junk yard for *cleansing* by one of those really, really
large electromagnets :). At that point they will hopefully know to keep such
foot-in-mouth software far from their computers :).

Seriously, though, if you've got that, please make sure to clean it up.
Someone I know has been having many probs with her box because of the thing.

Also, please remember to not open attachments from people you don't know. If
hahaha@sexyfun.com might be someone you know, please start inviting me to
parties ;-). Then again, if you're friends come with viruses, I think I'll
pass...

ciao,

der.hans