Nice marketing tactics

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:07:25 -0700

Maybe that's why we aren't getting any of our comments through.  I am now
confused.  I responded favorably to the change because there were some
nasty people pushing their arguments into a public forum that was intended
to be for Internet related items.  However, not sure that my response will
even get posted.

One thing, after I sent the email response, I noticed that there was one
person from AZIPA that was acting quite heavily negative towards anyone
that said anything near complaining.  Then the postings stopped for a time.
I ask this same question, WHY?  I don't believe that I have ever found any
other comments close to those made recently to that listing, I mean down
right slamming people back for posting complaints.

I don't understand it either.  Political crap...........

Kimi