kde install

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:17:55 -0700 (MST)

Kurt or ???

While trying to install kldap-0.4 (RH 7.1 - kde 2.1.1)

I get the following when I try to run ./configure

checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include/kde
checking for extra includes... no
checking for extra libs... no
checking for kde headers installed... configure: error: your system is not able
to compile a small KDE application!
Check, if you installed the KDE header files correctly.

However, I can't find anything in the RH distro that is labelled kde headers (at
least not on binary 1/2, source or powertools.

What do I need? I thought I had the whole K-chilada installed.

Craig

This mail sent through IMP: barney.azapple.com