CVS Questions

Michael Vanecek plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:17:43 -0500

Kurt, you're my hero. I feel much better now. Disk space is cheap, so
I'll leave as is. You mentioned everything but CVSROOT - what in CVSROOT
would you tamper with? CVS will really be a big help to me - I find that
it focuses me more and helps me keep things orderly. Sans it and I end
up with files all over the place. With it, I'm forced to pay more
attention to the file structure of my projects. Pretty cool. Now I need
to go through all my other projects and start CVS'izing them...

Cheers,
Mike

--
http://dotfile.net/ - Dedicated to Open Source Software