Netscape 6.. ohmygod...

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:57:02 +0000

"Joseph T. Tannenbaum" wrote:

> It caused mine to do a total crash....I deleted it and reinstalled
> 4.76..

I just downloaded 4.77, my upgrade path will be instead from 4.76 to
4.77 ...

I was running it under RH 6.2. It did the same things under the KDE
desktop and the fvwm/25 screen setup I prefer.

I wonder, to the person who suggested my version of Netscape 6 came
with a vial of crack ... what is your setup? Does NS6 behave itself
with a 4.0 XFree?? I have a 3.3.x X server. This wouldnt seem to
effect the URL stuff though... so how'd you make it work?

The AIM with NS6 is superior to the AIM/Linux available from
www.aol.com/aim  (only AOL would WASTE a three-letter top-level
domainname in .com on a redirect ... www.aim.com)
--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|